Tuesday 9 April 2013

Style No. 39

Hello! Sorry that I have been away for so long...I have been wrapping up all my final projects for school. I am finally done and boy does it feel good! Anyways as a little treat from my hectic RL I went to Rihanna's Diamond World Tour and it was AWESOME! She is so beautiful and her voice is amazing live. Sooo I thought it would be fun to do a Rihanna inspired post! Hope you enjoy :)
{Left Style}
{Body}
Hair w/hat: Cheveux Thanks 1000! Gift Hair-Store Gift- Free
Shape: :Free: Erin Shape Dollarbie- $1L
Skin: TSG Ganguro C Tone- March Group Gift (Membership Fee)- Free
Eyes: MULHOLLAND Angelina eyes- Hollywood event- Free

{Clothing & Accessories}
Dress: HK No.6 mesh retro body suit-Marketplace -Free 
Vest: HK No.3 Mesh zoom vest-Marketplace- Free
Boots: Vendetta Anderson Boots-Limited Store Offer- $280L
Bag: FIEND Plaid Ladies Purse Purple- Hollywood event- Free
Earrings: {me.} Diva wood- Hollywood event- Free
Ring: E T E R N I T Y Eternity ring- Marketplace- Free
Socks: Lux Suspender socks (comes with 11 colours)- Marketplace- $10L


{Right Style}


{Body}
Hair: Magika Stubborn- Marketplace$250L
Shape, Skin, Eyes, Tattoos: Yohar Rihanna Complete Look-Marketplace- Not Free
 Nails: Nemezi Cross Nails Gift-Marketplace- $1L

{Clothing & Accessories}
Shirt: HK No.3 mesh loose shirt gift-Marketplace -Free 
Pants: LETHAL Chain Leggings and Suspenders -Group Gift (Membership fee)- Free
Boots: Vendetta Classic Black Boots-Store Gift- Free
Ring: E T E R N I T Y Eternity ring- Marketplace- Free
Bag: SVART Jennifter Bag- Hollywood event- Free
Necklace: Kosh Uncut Necklace- Marketplace- $1L
Earrings: JK Trends ES Gift-e- Marketplace- $1L
Beanie: Balla Beanie Words Diamond- $199L

No comments:

Post a Comment