Sunday 19 January 2014

Style No. 100

Hello Lovelies! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. :) Today is my 100th style post- woot woot! Looking back at my first post, things have changed a lot. My style has changed and I think my skills in Photoshop are getting much better too haha :p. Blogging has been a great enjoyment for myself and I can't wait to continue and share more style posts with you all. 


{Body}
Hair: Tameless Harmony Naturals-Group Gift- Free
Body: {TSH} Bunny Shape [Mod]
Skin: Elsyium Calima-Group Gift- Free
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard November Gift 2013 (still available instore)- Free

{Clothing & Accessories}
Sweater: Azalea Sweater Mickey Mouse Gift- Marketplace- Free
Ring: Vexiin 1990 Ring (comes in silver and gold)- Group Gift- Free
Necklace: Vexiin  Rope Necklace (comes in silver and gold)- Group Gift- Free
Shoes: Cashmere&Keane Klay Loafers-Subscribe Gift- Free
Jeans: Emery Boyfriend Jeans Yuko Light-FaMESHED
Tied shirt: *COCO* Shirtaroundwaist (checkmidnightred) -Gacha @ The Chapter Four 9th Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment