Monday 21 April 2014

Style No. 128

Hello Lovelies! Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend! :) I made a Tumblr to have another platform to share my looks and to connect with my current and new viewers. The link to my Tumblr is here ...sooo if you have Tumblr add me up! :) I have lots of freebies and goodies below....enjoy!♥♥♥


{Body}
Hair: Vanity Hair Spooky Runway Hunt Edition- TRPH5 Hunt- $5L
Body: {TSH} Bunny Shape [Mod]
Skin: VCO Aran Skin-Old Lucky Board Gift
Nails: {ZOZ}  Dark Spring Solids Polish- Spring Break Fair-New Release
Eyes: .ID.  April Gift-Free
Makeup: Chus!  Ulzzang- Up! Full Face Makeup- Lucky Board-Free

{Clothing & Accessories}
Dress: Overhigh Gift 001- Group Gift- Free
Tights: Chus!  Doki Fishnets- Lucky Board- Free
Necklace: DRD Chain Necklace- Group GiftFree
Watch: (((The Big O)))  Watch- Group GiftFree
Tattoo: .:TAOX:. Slink Tattoo Applier Hands Bad Cat- Marketplace- Free
Shoes: EMBW Shii Creepers Cased- Evil Bunny Hunt$1L
Bag: Fabouzz Girls Spring Backpack (Grey Denim Rare)-Gacha- $50L per play 
Beanie: VCO  Warm Short Beanie (modified color)- Group Gift (Group Fee)
Glasses: VCO  BangBang Glasses- Group Gift (Group Fee)

No comments:

Post a Comment